I went to see the doctors who have been diagnosing me through this illness yesterday afternoon at the hospital Christus Muguerza. They were both so sweet, and want to donate their services to us in the future anytime we need. Thank the Lord I am feeling a whole lot better and have only one week more of antibiotics to go. So far I have been taking it easy, staying in bed, but I do hope to be up and around this weekend!
By Amanda May: Thoughts, Photos, My family, Life in Mexico, Things of interest, Wonderful friends.
Categories
- Amanda (31)
- Andrew (18)
- Birthdays (55)
- C'mas Time (17)
- Canada (37)
- CTP's (1)
- Family (23)
- Friends (19)
- Gareth (58)
- Gavin (38)
- Happenings (3)
- Home Activities (2)
- Home Happenings (4)
- Kids Activities (11)
- Kids Outings (21)
- Life Standard (4)
- LS Team Activities (12)
- LS Team Happenings (4)
- Maurits Family (42)
- Pregnancy (26)
- Quotes (2)
- School (27)
- Shae (52)
- Special Occasions (21)
- Sports (2)
- Tidbits (9)
- Travels (22)
- Vacations (5)
- Weddings (13)
Links
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment