7:11 PM

Downtime

Sweet Miguel and Esther took us for a relaxing day to this leather town some 2 hours away, can't remember the name of it, anyhow, we enjoyed a traditional Mexican lunch, browsed at some of the leather shops, spent the afternoon at the nearby lake where we were treated to a boat ride, God bless David and Andrew who do most of the rowing, and had a lovely steak and wine barbeque. It was all so quiet and peaceful, what a relaxing day with close friends!

David French taking his turn at the oars, taking meditation to the next level.

We came prepared, blow torch and all


I was so frezzing on the way back from the barbeque, as I wasn't smart enough to bring a jacket, dear David and Esther trying to warm me up.... I think?

1 comments:

Mei said...

aww so cute!i miss you!xxxooo