10:19 PM

8 weeks more..

Yes, yes, you're getting tired of my baby posting, well folks I don't have much longer to my pregnancy; just a mere 8 weeks to go.

I'm really stumped about a name though, it seems quite a few mom's have these dream names in their head so when they get pregnant they already know the name that's just right.

I'm putting the link here again for the weekly update on what's happening with the baby. Scroll down to week number 32!

I went to see a hospital this morning, its a really nice one only 7 minutes away. I'm really praying this one works out. And just the normal price alone was quite surprising I had expected it to be a whole lot more. In this beautiful brand new hospital it is only $1,000 usd. for a 2 day stay with my own private room, with my own big bathroom, and futon couch for one visitor, food that you pick off a menu, baby care etc.
My doctor is wonderful and speaks perfect English, so I feel very comfortable with him, and he works with this hospital already. I'm really hoping to have it there, I'm already a little nervous and apprehensive about having in Mexico, so the smother and easier it all is the better.

0 comments: