12:48 PM

Birth

I wrote up half of Gareth's birth story yesterday and will work on finishing it today. I was just debating though if I should post it here on my blog or just send it around to interested friends of mine.
I haven't had a baby in 5 years, and it felt like the first time all over again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that'd be so cool. You should definitely do something like that. Oh and also post your story on the blog. Love to hear about it.

Anonymous said...

I would read it.
-- Tiff

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about doing something similar today, generating more information for young moms, and more information for me :D. I posted my birth story, thought it's not too detailed, on my blog. A lot of people read it.
I'd read yours!

Anonymous said...

Love it. Great Idea!