- Gareth... well I mainly call him Dennis these days. He goes around our room opening drawers emptying them out onto the floor, he'll go through the trash too. There seems to be no safe place to put him right now.
The other day I was over visiting with friends, and Gareth tried the trampoline for the first time, I was certain I had found the 'safe haven'. I put him on there and zipped it shut, walla, there wasn't anywhere for him to go, no havoc he could reek. Now how do I fit one of those in my room?
He'll be 13 months at the end of the month.
- We just got a call from a friend tonight, and he said that all schools will be closed (in light of the influenza outbreak). I had just gotten Shae's school stuff ready for tomorrow, its exam week, but I guess that will be shifted till further notice. I'll call her school first thing tomorrow morning.


0 comments:
Post a Comment