My dad and I joined 'Planet Gym' yesterday! I'm thrilled to finally be working out.
So we'll drop the kids off at school around 7:50 am, then head straight to the gym (which is pretty much on the way back) and work out for an hour.
Today is our second day and I'm all achy, especially on the abs.
I tell you turning 30 has done something to me, I no longer have my 'teen' body, just eat whatever and still stay slim and trim. I've come to the stage where I'll have to work at it. Thankfully not to hard, hee.
I've already met this sweet girl who works as a dentist (at the hospital where Gareth was born), and teaches belly dancing as a side hobby at the surrounding gyms. She was great, we exchanged phone numbers and I know that will be a start of something good.


0 comments:
Post a Comment