2:05 PM

Canada - Dayz

Been with my Cousin for the last week, helping her out with some spring cleaning and babysitting of her little girl Abby. They leave tomorrow for a week vacation. I was happy to be back here, and for the good jogging route they have, but alas I left my MP3 player at the other house. Sniff, its so hard to jog and keep momentum without STEM. ha. Anyhow, she lent me hers, but it just wasn't the same.
I leave tomorrow back to my friends house outside the city, there I will reside till the end of my stay here!

Andrew visited me for 1 week in Calgary. He sent me a short video of Gavin opening up his "build a bear" box. (Andrew arrived safely home in Monterrey yesterday morning early) Gavin was so cute and his hair oh so long. He was adorable, and so happy and thankful for his gift. He said on video " I love you Mommy, thank you, You're so pretty mommy". Isn't he the sweetest! Thank God for kids!

0 comments: