10:26 PM

9th Anniversary

I'm thankful for another year together with Andrew!
Today is our 9th year anniversary (we were bf/gf for a year before that, so 10 years together). Andrew took me out to a restaurant I've been talking about for sometime, it was a very romantic dinner.
Sadly, eating for me is not simple thing. I tried my hardest not to be sick at the restaurant, but it takes just the simplest thing to 'throw me off". So I ordered and Andrew told the waiter how I am pregnant and can't eat food cooked with any butter or oil. I choose Grilled steak and Shrimp with steamed white rice. But by the time the food came I couldn't eat it. So I just sat there smiling nibbling on the hot bread.
After eating or rather after Andrew ate, the waiter asked about dessert, I had my heart set on coconut ice-cream, they didn't have it. So Andrew, being the sweetest soul that he is, took me to another restaurant that serves the best coconut ice-cream, its served in half a shell of a coconut, simply wonderful.
'Table for 2' the waiter says, soon he had a puzzled look on his face and says 'so you only want just one coconut ice-cream?' ha.. but what can you say when you're pregnant trying to satisfy a craving.

1 comments:

My little life said...

So Cool, happy anniversary. I am just remembering last year and I was with you all on your anniversary, it was a lot of fun wasn't it, the vacation? Love you both a lot. Praying for you!