11:46 PM

sad

It looks like our little black bunny isn't gonna make it, he was looking very limp tonight, I hadn't noiced anything as this evening when we last changed the newspaper in the cage and set up clean water for the night that everything was fine, but as I was about to go to bed some one asked me if it was normal for the rabbit to have his head hang to one side. I said no and jumped out of bed, the poor little thing, we prayed for it, but I think he won't be with us by morning.
I've done all I can will see what happens in the morning, I called Andrew, he is left this morning on a trip for a couple of days, to let him know. We've only had the rabbit for 3 days, we haven't even named her yet.
Well the Lord knows best.

0 comments: